|Page (1) of 1 - 07/14/17||email article||print page|
Bloomberg Law Highlights Analytics, Tools, and Resources at the 2017 American Association of Law Libraries Conference
AUSTIN, Texas, July 14, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg Law, the leading provider of analytics to the legal market, today announced it is highlighting a range of new features and functionality that enable legal professionals to increase productivity, provide better counsel, and grow their business at the upcoming American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) Annual Meeting and Conference. Bloomberg Law, which is a gold sponsor of the event taking place in Austin from July 15-18, will be located at the conference in booth #201. For more information about Bloomberg Law's presence at AALL, visit http://about.bna.com/aall-2017.
Bloomberg Law's unique business model in the legal market that allows clients to pay a predictable price for a fully integrated platform to which new tools, resources and content are added on a consistent basis covering all practice areas. Since last year's AALL conference, Bloomberg Law has developed and released numerous enhancements led by:
- Litigation Analytics, which draws on both comprehensive court opinions (published and unpublished) and docket information in Bloomberg Law's vast databases to help inform litigation strategies and understand potential impacts of judges and courts;
- Compliance Risk Benchmarks, which offers insights across fifty countries worldwide into the comparative burdens and risks related to ten topics impacting global businesses including data security, data transfer, online privacy, and employee monitoring and surveillance;
- A range of new practice centers that combine best in class content and resources with data analytics and tools;
- Natural language and contextual search to make search more intuitive, relevant and efficient;
- Over 500 new Practical Guidance documents;
- A new Business Intelligence Center featuring fulling customizable dashboards; and
- State and Local Heat Maps and Arbitration Awards Analytics.
In addition to all of these new tools and Practical Guidance resources, Bloomberg Law will be showcasing at AALL upcoming releases to its suite of artificial intelligence tools as well as new Practice Centers.
"The continuous and consistent innovation on Bloomberg Law demonstrates our commitment to our customers and the market that we will continue to invest in and build on our foundation of leading edge technology, content and resources," said Scott Mozarsky, President of Bloomberg BNA's Legal Division. "The combination of our expanding suite of Practical Guidance along with new analytics and tools enables our customers to seize opportunities and address challenges caused by the ongoing disruption in both the practice and business of law. AALL is a valuable forum for us to showcase new features and functionality and get feedback from librarians at both law firms and law schools, who are at the front of the curve regarding knowledge management and innovation in the legal industry."
Bloomberg Law will also be headlining two Theatre Showcase Presentations at AALL focused on:
- Leading Innovation at Your Practice ?Sunday, July 16 from 4:00 to 4:30 p.m. Bloomberg Law Executive Director Linda Kaufman interviews Susan Nevelow Mart, Library Director at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and Becky C. Bowman, Chief Research & Information Analytics Officer at Baker Donelson.
- Bloomberg Law as Your Practical Guidance Solution ? Monday, July 17 from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. Bloomberg Law Assistant Managing Editor Yelena Dunaevsky provides an overview of Bloomberg Law's Practical Guidance.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax, compliance, government affairs and government contracting professionals with critical information, practical guidance, and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader. For more information, visit www.bna.com.
About Bloomberg Law
Bloomberg Law helps legal professionals provide world-class counsel with access to actionable legal intelligence in a business context. Bloomberg Law delivers a unique combination of practical guidance, comprehensive primary and secondary source material, trusted content from Bloomberg BNA, news, time-saving practice tools, market data and business intelligence. For more information, visit www.bna.com/bloomberglaw.
SOURCE Bloomberg Law
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV, Management, Presentors, Business, Law, Business Issues, Presentation, Awards, Security, IT (Information Technology), Security, Science, Computer Science, Business,