|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/18||email article||print page|
India Air Conditioners Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023
DUBLIN, Oct 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "India Air Conditioners Market By Product Type (Light Commercial Air Conditioners, Ductable Splits, VRF, Chillers, and Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial and Industrial), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India air conditioners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 17% by 2023
Anticipated growth in the market is led by rising infrastructure development in the country coupled with growing demand for residential and commercial spaces. Moreover, constantly rising temperature along with increasing purchasing power of the consumers is further fueling growth in the country's air conditioners market.
Additionally, emergence of technologically advanced air conditioners, such as inverter technology, smart air conditioners, etc., is further anticipated to augment the demand for air conditioners across India in the coming years.
India Air Conditioners Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in India:
- Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Light Commercial Air Conditioners, Ductable Splits, VRF, Chillers, and Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial and Industrial)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air conditioners distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
India air conditioners market is controlled by these major players
- Voltas Limited
- Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Blue Star Ltd.
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Limited
- Havells India Limited
- Samsung India Electronics Private Limited
- Carrier Midea India Private Limited
- Panasonic India Private Limited
- Videocon Industries Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
6. India Air Conditioners Market Outlook
7. India Light Commercial Air Conditioners Market Outlook
8. India Ductable Splits Air Conditioners Market Outlook
9. India VRF Air Conditioners Market Outlook
10. India Chillers Air Conditioners Market Outlook
11. India Others Air Conditioners Market Outlook
12. India HVAC Market Outlook
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Import - Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmn4s8/india_air?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV,Presentors,Dealer/Distributor,Business,Marketing,Business Issues,Presentation,Marketing,India,Business,india,Other,