|Page (1) of 1 - 01/11/17||email article||print page|
India Organic Food Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021
LONDON, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising health consciousness and increasing awareness among consumers about the harmful effects of chemical fertilizers and pesticides in non-organic food is driving the shift towards organic food products in the country. Additionally, rising disposable income levels and increasing land area under organic farming are propelling growth in India organic food market. India is also emerging as one of the major exporters of organic food in the world. In order to address the growing demand for organic food products across the globe, production of organic food is increasing in the country. Favorable government initiatives and increasing profit margins due to high premiums are encouraging farmers to adopt organic farming practices and increase total land area under organic farming.
According to "India Organic Food Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for organic food in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 25% during 20162021, on account of changing food consumption patterns and increasing instances of contamination of farm produce with chemical fertilizers and pesticides, surging investments in organic food market and rising use of bio fertilizers. Organic pluses and food grains segment dominates India organic food market, as pulses and food grains form an important part of staple diets in India. Further, West India is anticipated to continue dominating the organic food in the country through 2021, on account of high disposable income levels and rising health consciousness among consumers in the region. "India Organic Food Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of organic food market in India:
- India Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Organic Pulses & Food Grains, Organic Processed Food, Organic Fruits & Vegetables, Organic Dairy Products and Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India organic food market
- To identify on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants and manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with organic food manufacturers, importers, distributors, dealers & industry experts in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4180614/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-organic-food-market-by-product-type-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300389560.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV, Presentors, Business, Marketing, Standards/Initiatives, Business Issues, Presentation, Marketing, India, Science, Agricultural Science, Business, india, Other,