|Page (1) of 1 - 10/12/18||email article||print page|
Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market 2018-2023 - Market is Forecast to Cross $ 1 Billion
DUBLIN, Oct 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (<_50kw_ _51-4000kw_="_51-4000kw_" _001-8000kw_="_001-8000kw_" etc__="etc__" by="by" country_="country_" competition="competition" forecast="forecast" _amp_="_amp_" opportunities_="opportunities_" /> report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Middle East & Africa marine engines market is forecast to cross $ 1 billion by 2023
Increasing number of industrial set-ups along the region's coastal areas and growing market consolidation are among the key factors positively influencing the region's marine engines market. Moreover, rising demand for energy across various countries of the region coupled with increasing global trade are boosting the transportation requirements, and thereby, pushing demand for marine engines across Middle East & Africa.
Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market, 2023 discusses the following aspects of marine engines market in MEA:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (<_50kw_ _51-4000kw_="_51-4000kw_" _001-8000kw_="_001-8000kw_">8000 KW), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines in MEA
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Companies Featured
- Wartsila Corporation
- MAN SE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
- Cummins Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Penta
- Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Marine Engines Market Outlook
5. Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rm3blz/middle_east_and?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV,Presentors,Dealer/Distributor,Business,Marketing,Business Issues,Presentation,Marketing,Africa, Inc.,Business,Other,