|Page (1) of 1 - 06/13/18||email article||print page|
Notice of call of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of Italeaf SpA(June 13, 2018)
PRESS RELEASE 13 JUNE 2018
Notice of call of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of Italeaf SpA
Notice of call of the ordinary shareholders' general meeting
The shareholders are hereby summoned at the ordinary and extraordinary Annual General Meeting of Italeaf S.p.A. (hereinafter "the Company") to be held on June 29, 2018, at 9 a.m. (CET), at the Company's registered office in Strada dello Stabilimento 1, Frazione Nera Montoro, Municipality of di Narni (TR) Italy, to discuss and resolve upon the following:
1) Approval of the financial statements for the year ended as at 31 December 2017, presentation of the Board of Directors' report on operations, the report of the Board of Statutory Auditors and the report of the independent auditors; related and consequent resolutions. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements for the year ended as at 31 December 2017.
2) Determination of the number of directors and appointment of the Board of Directors; determination of total emoluments pursuant to art. 29 of the By-laws; related and consequent resolutions.
3) Appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors, determination of emoluments pursuant to art. 35 of the By-laws; related and consequent resolutions.
Information relating to:
- participation and voting of the Shareholders' meeting (it is specified that the record date is June 26, 2018);
- vote by proxy;
- documents submitted to the Shareholders' meeting;
are contained in the general notice to convene, the fact of which - together with the documentation relating to the Shareholders' meeting - are published on the company's website www.italeaf.com under the investor relations section, to which reference is made.
This press release is also available on the Company website: www.italeaf.com
Italeaf SpA is obliged to make public this information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 19.40 CET on 13 June 2018.
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 (0)8 5030 1550, is the Certified Adviser of Italeaf SpA on Nasdaq First North.
For further information please contact:
CFO - Italeaf S.p.A.
Italeaf SpA, established in December 2010, is a holding company and a business accelerator for companies and startups in the areas of innovation and cleantech. Italeaf operates as a company builder, promoting the creation and development of industrial startups in the fields of cleantech, smart energy and technological innovation. Italeaf has headquarters and plants in Italy at Nera Montoro (Narni), Terni, Milano and Lecce; has international offices in London and Hong Kong.
The company controls TerniEnergia, listed on the STAR segment of the Italian Stock Exchange and active in the fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency and waste management, and Skyrobotic, in the business development and manufacture of civil and commercial drones in mini and micro classes for the professional market, Numanova, operating in the field of innovative metallurgy and additive manufacturing, and Italeaf RE, a real estate company. Italeaf holds a minority stake in Vitruviano LAB, a research center active in the R&D sector for special materials, green chemistry, digital transformation and cleantech.